We are committed to providing excellent care for all in our diverse community.
We believe in:
Flexible and convenient communication with your doctor or nurse
Continuity of care
Lifelong education and development
We work hard to achieve this through our dedicated and professional team.
"The Friendly Face of Healthcare in Clapham"
- Created on Monday, 19 January 2015 10:50
Clapham Park Group Practice
Patient Participation Group
- Created on Monday, 01 December 2014 11:48
The Friends & Family Test is about giving patients the opportunity to provide quick feedback on their care and treatment experience.
You can say what is going well and what can be improved so that people who make decisions about local healthcare can take your views into account.
- Created on Monday, 24 November 2014 15:23
If you need to see a doctor over the weekend a walk-in service is available from 9am to 5pm
From 22 November 2014 to 11 January 2015 this service will be available at:
• Clapham Park Group Practice; 72 Clarence Avenue, London SW4 8JP
From 17 January 2015 to 8 March 2015, this service will be available at:
• Clapham Family Practice, Mary Seacole Centre, 89 Clapham High Street, London SW4 7DB
You do not have to be registered with these practices to access this service. It is available to all Lambeth registered patients.
Remember A&E is for emergencies only
- Created on Monday, 17 March 2014 16:28